Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baggage

As any shopkeeper will tell you...Having your own store is an unbelievable amount of work. What really helps balance out the long hours and stressful responsibilities are all the "fun" decisions that come along with the package. 


Speaking of packages (yes, that pun was intended!) is the task of choosing bags. This definitely qualifies as one of the fun decisions. I recently had to re-order bags & tissue and I thought an upgrade was needed! Blue colored bags were an obvious option, but my logo is already a saturated shade of blue, so I went with crisp white shopping bags. They're simple & chic, and surprisingly economical. I ordered stickers with my logo printed on them and added blue tissue paper, and suddenly I felt like my store was really legit! The bags are sturdy enough to use again and again which makes them eco-friendly as well! I ordered the labels from Sticker Giant. They can make any kind of sticker/label you want. They're perfect for the bags.


I love my customers. They're the reason I do what I do and I want them to feel special. At the risk of pointing out the obvious...I wouldn't be able to have a shop if it wasn't for them. In the grand scheme of things, selecting packaging is really just a tiny decision, but at least it's one of the fun ones!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment