Friday, September 2, 2011

New Tags

If there's one thing I can tell you about having a shop, it would be this: You NEVER stop thinking about it! All day. Every day. The Blue Pear has become my baby and I'm admittedly a little obsessive about it. I'm always looking for ways to set my shop apart and nothing gives me a bigger thrill than when I hear a customer say "oh my god, I never would have thought of that!"

So...as I'm in the midst of preparing for my Fall Open House and knee deep in orange glitter, the obsessive artist inside of me decided that maybe throwing another project into the mix wouldn't hurt. I had been growing tired of my previous card stock tags, but couldn't decide on an alternative. I wanted simple, but it still needed to have that little something special. I just found a bag of these paper-thin pieces of wood and instantly knew they would be my new tags! A quick hole punch and some twine...mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment