Friday, November 18, 2011

Big Holiday Weekend!


Without a doubt, the holiday season is in full swing here in Crown Point!  The shop keeps evolving on a daily basis - with even more product still to be put out!  Tonight, right here on the courthouse lawn, we'll be lighting the Crown Point Christmas Tree. They'll also be serving cookies & hot cocoa.

Sunday is the big Holiday Open House for the courthouse shops from 11 - 4.  This will be my first Christmas in the courthouse, so I'm not sure what to expect, but the other shopkeepers say it's the busiest day of the year. Plus, all the shops will be serving lot's of goodies - so be sure to stop by! If I have time I might even bake up a couple batches of my Lemon Love cookies.  

Also, photos coming soon - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment