Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good Witch

This display took on a life of its own. There are a lot of different influences here: shabby chic/victorian, salem witches, Harry Potter, fairy tales, etc. I've gotta say I'm so happy everybody has responded so well to this display -- I think it's a nice break from the traditional orange & black.

I took the shelves out of this old white cabinet and that allowed me to just start piling stuff in.


Vintage Dress Form

My mom made all these white witches hats and they've been a huge hit!

Old lampshade frame on top of a collection of cameos.

This old chandelier looks great hanging in the cabinet.
I would love to go to Salem.

The Poison Apples are going like crazy! The vintage bottles look a bit ominous.

Another Hat

Owls continue to be popular. I paired them with some vintage White Owl cigar boxes.
These tiny glass cake domes make great homes for tiny white frogs.

Small "Good Witch" hats -- almost sold out!

Stenciled Hat Boxes

These pink spiders were the hot seller the first couple of days and now they're sold out. There's a story behind them. I am making more (in the process as I write this) so I will be doing a seperate post on these in a few days. Check back!
Pink Spiders - Completely Sold Out!
Making More!


No comments:

Post a Comment