Monday, September 19, 2011

Whew!!! What a week!

Our weeklong Fall Open House at The Blue Pear was amazing! Thanks so much to everybody who came out - I have to admit it was actually kinda shocking. I sent out hundreds of postcards, plus email invites, and even though I had high hopes of a good response, there's always that pessimist in me that thinks nobody's going to show. So believe me when I say, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for stopping by! I hope you all had a good time. And a big thanks to my mother Diane for all her help - I literally could not have done this without her! I couldn't even begin to calculate the hours that went into preparing for this event and she was there every step of the way. Also thanks to my brother Joel for scouring auctions and stowing away all his good stuff the last couple of months!

To say I'm exhausted would be an understatement. After today, I have a couple of days off, and in between naps I will start the process of going through my camera and uploading all the pictures of the store displays. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment